- What is a certified, private, commercial and/or licensed pesticide applicator?
- A certified pesticide applicator is one who purchases and/or uses or supervises the use of a restricted-use pesticide.
- A private applicator is one who purchases and/or uses or supervises the use of a restricted-use pesticide on their own property or anyone else's property as long as they do it without direct compensation for their services. These include farmers, greenhouse and nursery operators.
- A commercial applicator is an individual who purchases and/or uses or supervise the use of restricted-use pesticides, who do not fall under the definition of a private applicator.
- A licensed pest control operator is an individual engaged in commercial pest control with a chartered company that charges a fee for their services or engaged in pest control with a non-chartered company or establishment, such as, a food processing plant, prison or school.
- Pesticide Certification, Recertification & Licensing (E&PP #679)
- Private Applicator